Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Results Are In...

If you hadn't already noticed, the polls on the "To Face Or Not To Face," poll are closed. And in a convincing display of commitment to new ideas and technology, Facebook won with over 60% of the vote. I have kept my promise and set up a page and have been having a great time with it. I just cannot wait until I get to somewhere where I'm not paying for each minute of internet time (here in Nairobi, it's $2 for 15 minutes!) "Sigh," I miss The Cove. Anyway, if you promise not to display too many compromising photos of me, come find me on it by my email address: clementberard@yahoo.com and I'll e-hug you, e-buy you a beer, or e-throw a snowball at you!
And for the two of you who didn't realize that choice C in the poll - "Naaah, you're too old..." was a joke - grrrr.

Tomorrow I'm off to Zanzibar, (confession: I could write that a thousand times and get the same silly smile on my face each time...) for a week of sun sand and diving.

I owe everyone a final Seychelles post and a nice long description of Christmas in Madagascar with Zebu meat delicacies by the fire. I'll try to find a cheaper internet cafe in Zanzibar to get it done.

Tatty Christmas (Malagasay)
et Bonne Annee!
Clement